Friday, June 19, 2009

Sims 3 and The Baby Stretching Syndrome! In Game Glitch, With Pictures.

So last night, I'm playing my new Sims 3 game. Johnny is working out to tunes on the radio, Jesse is making out with a girl in his bedroom, Sandy is getting cozy with the neighbor, even though shes married to Johnny, and little Luke he's the result of Sandy and Johnny making whoopie.

Luke is a simple baby, with big doe eyes, and is always in a good mood even though it takes so little to make him happy.

Luke never really stuck out as odd or weird, till last night when he crawled into the dining room, and began watching the plasma TV I bought for the family in the Sims Store.

His dad was nearby dancing like a moron while Luke looked on at the Plasma TV.

Suddenly something happened, and at first I didn't know what the hell it was, because I could have sworn that baby Luke's torso just stretched out. His arms were long and dangling, and his face looked smashed. I thought perhaps it was my imagination so I continued to watch Luke, and sure enough he did it again. Then again, and then some more, till finally I directed him away from the tube.

The look on his face looked goofy, so I wondered if perhaps he was getting dumber by watching the television.

Before directing him away though, I took some snapshots to share with you.

Pretty creepy don't you think?

User Pictures are NOT for Use You Can Use Photos If You link back to this blog.



-Son You're starting to scare me!

"Whoa"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment