Monday, August 17, 2009

Review: Super Pet, Sleep-N-Bedroom Set For Hamsters and Other Small Pet Rodents


This week I bought my little field mouse whom I caught in my bedroom this past summer. This small female mouse was making my room her home, and it was actually really annoying. However one night, she fell into my garbage pail, and I was able to capture her.

I'm not a cruel person, instead of killing her, I made her my pet. Call me disgusting if you will, but I love her big pop out eyes, and I think she is simply adorable.

This weekend I bought her the Super Pet Sleep-N-Bedroom Set, which include a plastic bed, a plastic lamp that is attached to a donut shaped bowl which can be used to put in food or water, and the set came with a small vanity table, with a mirror attached to it.

I know it's stupid, but it really makes her tank look more like a home, and not a prison. Haha!

It's cute, it's durable, and it provides a nice slumber for her to sleep in. I recommend it, simply because I love it, and my mouse uses the items in the set. She slumbers in the bed at night, which she placed bedding in.

Her plastic abode may not be the coolest abode, but it's cool for a mouse who in turn would become owl food, or mouse trap meat. It's a winner in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment