Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Review: Odor Eliminating Bahama Bag Co. Scent Pouch- Tahitian Vanilla



When I came across a Odor Eliminating Bahama Bag Co. Scent Pouch- Tahitian Vanilla sitting on the shelf at the check out line, I had to try it! I was in the Bahamas last year, and am once again returning this year.

In the store I couldn't get a sniff test to see how the scent was due to the plastic seal wrap. When I got to my car though, I ripped it off and was greeted with the sweetest, most delicious spices of vanilla, honey, and a very small subtle hint of what reminded me of coconut.

The scent was definitely tropical, and it was definitely delicious.

I found the pouch for under $3.00 around a month ago, and still the sweet subtle vanilla fragrances manages to surround me. I ended up bringing the pouch to work with me to hang on my desk for a safer fragrance boost in the office.

It has yet to fail, and I have gotten many compliments on the scent (people think I'm wearing some kind of perfume!).

It's definitely one I'd recommend. Long lasting tropical fragrance, for under $3.00, you cannot beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment