Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Limited Edition Febreze Air Effects, Winds & Springtime Review



When I came across the New Limited Edition Febreze Air Effects, Winds & Springtime I was pretty excited, because I love collecting all of Febreze's newest limited edition sprays.

With Spring in the air, I knew Febreze would surprise us with a slew of floral scents. However I was only able to find one new limited edition scent, which was odd. Usually they surprise us with 3 or 4 new scents for the season. I'm hoping more and more will release as summer closes in.

Anyhow, I picked up the Winds & Springtime scent at Target for $2.50. The bottle was attractive featuring an overall purple coloring to it. The bottle itself is the same as all Air Effects. Winds & Springtime however features a photo on the bottle of beautiful tulips.

The spray nozzle is my favorite thing about all Air Effects bottles though. Instead of releasing messy dripping spray droplets, it smoothly sprays out the formula in a clean neat pattern as to where it won't soak floors or fabrics. Air Effects lightly dusts them with the spray instead.

Now when I got home to use New Limited Edition Febreze Air Effects, Winds & Springtime I was surprised at how much it smelled like the original Febreze scent, with a dash of flowers added to the mix.

Although the scent was nice, it was also way too similar to other floral Air Effects that Febreze has released in the past spring and summer months.

I still like it, don't get me wrong, but it does not smell all that new. It does however last long, smells nice, and freshens the home. It just seems like it has been done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment