Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review of The Fragrance Collection, Pine & Cedar Soy Based Candle, by Glade


Glade is impressing me more and more with each passing day. Glade used to be a well known name brand company that sold home fragrances in the form of wall plugs, gel plugs, gel sticks, and so on. However as well known as they were, they sort of took a seat on the back burner ever since Febreze moved in to town.

Glade realized quickly they needed to upgrade the look of their packages, and upgrade their collection of products, and by golly they have done it, and Febreze is taking the seat on the back burner now, because Glade is making a huge come back due to their extensive collection of new products, and fabulous scent choices.

One of their newest collections is the Fragrance Collection of soy based candles. I fell in love with their soy based candles a few months ago when I was sent one for free for a product test evaluation.

I liked the product test so much that whenever I see Glade's soy based candles, I try to pick one up.

My most recent find was a delicious holiday scent called Pine & Cedar.

In the store I opened the tin lid, and took in the delicious uplifting fragrance that this candle had to offer. To say it was good is an understatement, because this candle was fantastic.

It smelled like a pine forest, with a beautiful icy uplifting undertone of cedar. It reminded me so much of the winter holiday that I couldn't leave the store without buying it.

I was confident that the scent I was inhaling in the store would be the same fresh pine scent the candle would disperse when lit. None of Glade's soy candle have disappointed me, so I expected the same from Pine & Cedar.

At Home:

I didn't waste any time, as soon as I got home, I lit the candle and waited for it to do its magic. It did not take long at all for the scent to begin to trickle all throughout my room. The fresh pine scent was powerful, and the light undertone of cedar was also noted. Combined the room was flooded with the sweet, sweet fragrance of a winter wonderland, and I love it.

Overall Feelings and Recommendation:

Glade's Fragrance Collection, Soy Based Candle: Pine & Cedar is a true winter winner. If you love wintry smells, and especially have a love for fresh pine scents than this candle will not disappoint. For only $8.99, its a buy you won't regret.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment