Friday, December 09, 2011

Review of Limited Edition Air Wick Candle, Winter & Candlelight Warmth

Every year, around the fall season I begin my annual stock up of seasonally scented candles, as fall and winter fragrances are my favorite. Sadly, I only come across these limited edition fragrances once a year, so it is natural to do a test run with newly released scents to decide if it's something I want to stock up on.

Limited Edition Air Wick Candle, Winter & Candlelight Warm is by far a candle that I will be heading back for to do a stock up on.

Anyhow, when it comes to Air Wick, I have never before viewed them as a fragrance company that would manage to stick around for too long, especially ever since Glade picked up their slack, and Febreze took over in nearly every department relating to home fragrances, from candles, plug ins, and even laundry detergent.

However after coming across Limited Edition Air Wick Candle, Winter & Candlelight Warm, I am pretty confident that Air Wick will hold their own, and do it without issue.

This particular candle comes in a cup shaped frosted glass, inside you have a pretty robins egg blue colored wax, which does in fact remind you of arctic iceberg ice. It's pretty, but gives off a wintery vibe when looking at it.

The Scent:

Limited Edition Air Wick Candle, Winter & Candlelight Warm smells simply fantastic and it gives off a unique icy type of scent. It's scent initially is that of a fresh running river, but with this perfect hint of cool and refreshing mountain air topped with a fresh blanket of snow.

When lit, the candle gives off the same scent that I got from the initial in store sniff test.

The Last:

The candle begins to disperse this iced scent nearly immediately, which I really liked. While burning the scent never changed, which was a major plus in my opinion.

After the candle is blown out, the scent will linger for a very long time, which is another major wow factor for me.

Overall:

Limited Edition Air Wick Candle, Winter & Candlelight Warm floods a room quickly with this wintery blizzard like fragrance, which is unique and definitely new to what is out there as far as competition goes. I would recommend this one to just about anyone who enjoys a fragrance that manages to capture an actual outdoor scent.

For $5.00, I do not think I could find a better wintery candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment