Friday, December 09, 2011

Review of Limited Edition Febreze Air Effects: Winter Magic & Glow

I was actually hoping to see a heck of a lot more limited edition seasonal scents from Febreze this holiday, however I found that their winter scents are just as limited as the limited edition label they slap on to them.

Dang it!

So the selection is scarce, and I have yet to see a ton of variety, however I finally came across one new scent for their winter line up (which I hope grows). This one is called Limited Edition Febreze Air Effects: Winter Magic & Glow, and it comes in the standard aluminum spray can that all Air Effects come in.

This one separates itself from the standard spray bottles though, by gracing shelves with a fancy icy dark blue coloring, and a pretty snowflake centered around the logo.
I was excited about what this scent would deliver, as I am when it comes to anything Febreze puts out there. The name however gets me tongue tied still, and that's annoying.

The Scent:

Winter Magic & Glow surprised me when it came to the spray can of Air Effects. The reason being was that I took a sniff of the candle that Febreze released; also called Winter Magic & Glow, and I have to say the 2 scents do not at all smell alike, which was definitely something Febreze has never done before. Usually their candles scents match the spray cans, and plug ins. In this case though you have a candle the smells like a soft laundry detergent, and then this room spray that smells like men's cologne.

It has a very mountain cool air type vibe about it, which I really like a lot, but at the same time, I have to say that it truly smells like a cologne that a man could spray on himself and wear. I even had a friend tell me that it smelled like a manly mans cologne.

Last:


Many of Febreze's Air Effects are short lived once you spray them. I am OK with that though, as many other room spray brands have the same lasting quality. Febreze though always has that extra special uplifting mood setter, so this is why I continue to buy them.

When it comes to Winter Magic & Glow though, this one has a longer last to it when you spray it. It lingers around for quite a bit, especially in smaller rooms, or if sprayed on linen.

Overall:

Although I do not smell anything wintery going on in this one, I still like it a lot. It has this manly cooling sensation about it, which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment