Monday, October 12, 2009

Review: Black Skull Photo Frame


-My review is found on AC as well

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and during the entire fall season I am consistently clicking away with my camera capturing every fall event possible. From pumpkin picking, haunted hay rides, haunted houses, I capture it all.

Many of my photos end up in scrapbooks, others sit on online social networking sites like Facebook, Photobucket, or MySpace. Some of my favorite photos however get printed and I slip them into Halloween themed photo frames.

I will usually keep the frames for years and years, and display them during the fall season. They are quick fool proof ways to adding a fall mood to the home.

It's hard finding these themed photo frames though, and many that I do find are usually poor quality plastic frames with little to no detail. Usually dollar stores sell seasonal themed frames, but sadly they usually look like they came from a dollar store.

I came across a Black Skull Photo Frame at my local Target for just $4.99, and although it was not the best photo frame in the Halloween world, it was spooky enough and made with a real glass photo protector.

Two white skulls sit nestled in two of the frame's corners to give the frame a creepy Halloween theme. The black frame itself has a high gloss finish, and fits a four-inch by six-inch photo into it.

The frame only sits one way and cannot be rotated, at the very back of the frame it has a pull out stand, or a small clip to hang the frame directly on the wall.

I recommend buying two of them to sit next to one another on an end table, mantle place, or hanging them on the wall in the living room surrounded by your Halloween props and decorations. They just add to the charm, and it's why I like them.

Quality:

The Black Skull Photo Frame is not the highest quality photo frame you can find, but it serves its purpose, and the frame itself seems sturdy enough to last for years with proper care. The frame itself uses real glass and not some cheap plastic like other holiday themed photo frames. The black high gloss finish matches most HDTV's, so placing the frames on the wall next to, or around an HDTV actually looks really fancy and meshes perfectly in with the atmosphere.

-For those of you wondering, the frame fits 4 inch by 6 inch photos, but if you cannot visualize it do know that 4 inch by 6 inch is a standard photo that you would have printed at stores.

You can only pick up the Black Skull Photo Frame at Target. It sells for $4.99, which is very cheap for how nice the frame is.

Product of Similar Interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment