Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Review: 4 Ever Kidz, with 7 Funny Snap on Faces


-My review also on AC

I usually have a hard time buying gifts for other people's children, especially if I don't know their kids all too well. Girls primarily are easier to buy for, as most little girls love baby dolls, Barbie's, or dolls in general.

Barbie dolls however are not as popular as they were when I was a kid, these days girls tend to favor more snazzy dolls with large heads, makeup caked funky dolls. Although I personally find the new look of dolls to be ugly, little girls love them.

I had to buy a gift for my friends 6 year old daughter, and without any knowledge on what she would like, I figured I would buy her some sort of cute doll. The kind that kids 'these days' like.

I came across 4 Ever Kidz. The collection had a lot of different things to choose from. I however came across a set for only $4.95, called 4 Ever Kidz Funny Faces. This particular set came with one doll, and 7 masks that can snap onto her face in order to create different funny looks.

The masks include, a clown face, a bunny rabbit face, a kitty cat face, a gypsy, a girl with blue hair and glasses, a pirate and a cowboy.

The doll itself looks a lot like some sort of cheap mock up of a Bratz doll, only this doll is bendable and her outfit is a blue denim dress that is clearly made of plastic. Other outfits for the doll can be purchased separately. The doll has real hair which is blond in color, that the child can brush or style.

The 4 Ever Kidz doll reminds me a lot of a snap/click doll I had as a kid, only this one is on a much larger scale.

All in all the collection is really cute, and due to an error on pricing, I got the set for really cheap. Normally the set comes to $17.99 which find to be way overpriced for what you are really getting.

At any rate though, price aside, my friend's daughter was thrilled with the set. I gave it to her on her birthday and even with all of the high end toys she got, she was most interested in the 4 Ever Kidz Funny Faces set. I did not think the set would be as popular as it was, so I guess this is a doll/toy that little girls really like.

I'm happy, she is happy, so everybody is happy. 4 Ever Kidz is a winner in my opinion, especially with the little ones.

You can find this set, and other 4 Ever Kidz sets and collections at just about any super center that sells dolls. I picked this exact set up at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment