Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Review: Fluffie Throw, Our Cuddliest Throw Blanket Ever


-My review also on AC

They label it a throw, I call it a blanket. I buy blankets regularly, no ordinary run of the mill blankets. I'm constantly on the search for the softest, cuddliest, fluffiest plush blankets imaginable. I've purchased quite a lot of different blankets. Some were flawless, while others fell apart and turned to garbage just after one washing.

My most recent favorite find came to me this weekend while browsing my local Marshall's for Christmas gifts. I love shopping for Christmas, but shopping for others usually leads me to really spectacular finds; for myself that is.

I spotted a red plush blanket which was simply labeled as Fluffie Throw, Our Cuddliest Throw Ever. The throw came neatly wrapped and folded, and had the approximate measurements of 50X70 inches, which is more than enough to provide me warm comfort at night.

The reason I label this one a blanket though, and not a throw is because both sides of it are saturated in the same warm and soft plush material. Usually throws have one really soft side, while the other is soft, just not as thick and plush.

This particular throw is covered in fluffy plush on both sides, therefor I can use it as I would an ordinary blanket.

The material itself is soft, probably the softest material I have ever found in a plush blanket. enjoy new plush blankets because they provide a ton of comfort and help me to easily drift off to sleep. I am an insomniac and small things like a blankets comfort level really makes or breaks a good nights sleep.

It's safe to say that the Fluffie Throw provided me with a comfortable restless night of sleep, and has done so ever since.

The quality is easily comparable to a thick soft plush blanket that you would find for sale in baby isles for much, much higher prices.

The throw itself came to only $16.99, which is a really excellent deal considering how wonderfully soft it is. I easily agree with the statement printed on the package, because it is the cuddliest throw ever.

You can find this particular throw at Marshall's or TJ Maxx for the same price. If soft plush blankets are your thing, than you will definitely want to pick one up. These throws also make for excellent holiday gifts, so get them while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment