Friday, September 18, 2009

Review: Ecotrition Donut Dunks; For Hamsters, Rats, Gerbils and Mice


It's me again, Mr. Bubbles, the field mouse who was caught in a humans basement this past summer. Instead of killing me, she decided to provide me shelter. I'm a happy mouse, but once in awhile my owner will buy me some really horrendous treats. Last week she fed me some disgusting papaya flavored dried flecks of fruit.

When I refused to touch them she was nice enough to go back out and try again. This time she delivered a very interesting treat that looked like a sugar glazed donut, with flecks of what appeared to be fruity pebbles! Even through the package this donut looked delicious.

Once I got a close look I realized she was about to give me Ecotrition Donut Dunks; For Hamsters, Rats, Gerbils and Mice.

It was rather insulting, seeing that I am no regular stinkin mouse. I am, after all a refined field mouse. Don't forget it!

Anyhow, she plopped this strange donut down in my food dish, and I was shocked that she let me have the entire thing. I mean there is literately enough for an entire family of 'refined field mice'.

I could smell the sweet sweet fragrance though my burrowing tube. Usually I only leave the comfort of my bed to eat at night. I'm quite selective about my eating, and my eating habits. I do not like people watching me eat, especially humans!

The sweet fragrance of fruit and sugar though called to me like Fruit Loops call to Toucan Sam. I had to try it, and I had to try it now.

I slowly scurried out of my bed, and made my way over to this large delicious donut. I sunk my teeth in, and yanked off a good fruity chunk of it. My world, it was pure fruity deliciousness!

I have had the delicious Ecotrition Donut Dunksin my bowl for nearly a week now. I managed to rip the entire thing apart into bite sized chunks so that way when I am feeling like a snack, I can quickly run up to my bowl, grab a piece and run back in to bed. I don't want anyone to know I am greedy, or that I eat in bed.

Overall I think Ecotrition Donut Dunks is a must have, and for any of you humans out there who have a furry little friend like myself, I suggest you treat them to one as well.

The delectable donut only come to around $3.50 each, and they will last for a really long time, so what are you waiting for!? Go get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment