Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Review of New Glade Apple Cinnamon Soy Candle

I have been in an apple and cinnamon mood lately, which basically means that if it smells like apples, with a sprig of cinnamon, it is mine. I recently have been on an apple cinnamon kick due to the fall season, and every year my hunt for fall fragrances always begins early.


When I saw Glade had made a soy Apple Cinnamon scented candle I was pretty excited to scoop this one up to see what it had to offer.

Glade has really impressed me over the last year with its release of modern and updated fragrances, and collections. Their candles in particular have been the most impressive, and I have been scooping them up as quickly as Glade can release them.

Glade's Apple Cinnamon Candle comes in a glass jar. the wax inside of the jar is an appropriate color for the fall, a burnt orange/brown mixture that initially told me that this candle would perhaps have a fall leaves type ring of fragrance to it.

It doesn't though. In fact it smells perfect.

The Scent:

When I took in a sniff test of their Apple Cinnamon Soy Candle I was thrilled with it. It smelled like thanksgiving day; the spiced cider that my grandmother makes every year is exactly what this candle smelled like. It has a clear mouth watering note of red delicious apples that is as realistic as the real thing. Just under those sweet notes you have just a dash of cinnamon. Combined what you have is the most perfect spiced apple fragrance you can find.

My Use:

I loved the scent unlit, and I knew Glade pretty well by now, and how their candles worked. If it smells good unlit, it will smell even better once ignited.

Low and behold, it did.

Glade's Apple Cinnamon Candle began to spread the fragrance throughout my room fairly quickly. It was as if someone was brewing up homemade apple cider, good enough to drink, and realistic enough to cause your mouth to water.

What really sets this one apart from other apple spice fragrances this season, is that even after the candle wick is blown out, its scent continues to linger in the room for a few hours.

All in all, this one is a winner, and will only be around for the fall season, so scoop it up while you can!

.my post also on ac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment