Monday, April 05, 2010

Review of Slatkin & Co, Scentport, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Wall Plug

I have never come across a Slatkin & Co scent that I was disappointed with. Their scents are unlike any other, as they manage to capture the pure essence of true fragrances right down to the realistic tee.


My all time favorite scents are their fall scents though, and I still have a place in my heart for the Perfect Autumn collection, which I really hope they bring back.

More recently though, I was given a Scentport, which is basically a savvy name for an oil wall plug. I never bothered much with Slatkins wall plugs though, because candles have always been my favorite way of adding warm scents to my home.
The Scentport was a starter kit, which includes the wall plug and a vile of the oil in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent. You can change the oil plugs after they run out with different scents.

I opened the package and attached the vile of oil to the Scentport. I was able to smell the lovely sweet fragrance as I did so.
The Scent:

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin first and foremost gives off a very warm and delicious realistic fragrance that matches the scent of baked pumpkin pie perfectly. The light dash of cinnamon adds to the entire realism of a pumpkin pie baking right in your oven. To better put it, the scent is delicious, and if you are a lover of pumpkin fragrances, you will quickly become a lover of Slatkin & Co, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.
Use:

So we have already gathered that the scent is delicious, but I am sure many of you are wondering how well the actual Scentport works once it's plugged into a wall outlet.

I plugged mine into our enclosed living room, and let it do its thing. About an hour later, I came back into the room and the fragrance had managed to fill up the entire room. I was impressed, as I took in the realistic fall scent presented before me.

Overall:

This scent is a fantastic one. The Scentport itself disperses the scent throughout the entire room, giving off a long lasting warm fall vibe. I highly recommend this one to those of you who enjoy such scents. If pumpkin is not your thing, then definitely check out the other fragrances that Scentports come in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment