Thursday, April 02, 2009

Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All To Me, Paris Hilton


This diary, I was aware of before it came out. I thought it was going to be cheap and cool, seeing how I myself adore the heiress. I know, I know. Why some of you may ask? Really my answer is brief. I think she is gorgeous.

Anyways I went to Barnes and Noble's to seek the diary out. I thought it was a follow up of her first book. 'Confessions of an heiress'.
I thought it was going to be more of her rantings and ravings, about her life in general.

I was far from right though.

I found the books on a shelf taking up half of an entire wall. You could see the glitter, and the pink bling cover a mile away. I knew it was Paris' book before I even got close enough to read it.

At a first glance some may think it's the exact same book as the first one she wrote. Its very very similar, I even believe the picture is exact on the cover. Only this book is way more sparkly. Eye catchy. It has to be. The cover is the only thing that sells anyways for Miss Hilton.

Once I opened the book and realized it was nothing but a bunch of blank pages and pictures of her that were in the first book.

So now I get it, the jokes on me. Its not her diary, it's one for me. To confess to her. Blah!

I'm one who likes to write in my diary, but when I turned the flimsy thing around to see a 24$ price tag, the book went straight back on the shelf.

So Ladies and Gents, my advice is that unless you want the exact same pictures from the first book, and about 40 blank pages to write thoughts on, avoid this over priced rip-off.

Some pages have hearts for lines to write on-whoopidydoo!!! Others are just lists.
Like, Who's hot?
Whats your favorite clothing?

Its very, very, 7 year old oriented. It's not for all Paris fans at all.

I would of bought it, if it were priced fairly; say 5$; the most. But $24, you've got to be kidding me. 'That's not hot.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment