Friday, November 30, 2012

Better Than Sally Hansen? Nail Rock Nail Polish Strips

I have been a huge fan of Sally Hansen's nail polish stickers since they first hit the market. As much as I loved them though, I couldn't justify the price. Nearly $10.00!

I came across some $8.00 brands that worked like garbage. I kicked myself for steering away from Sally Hansen's brand. More recently though, I discovered a super cheap brand called Nail Rock, and the price was a mere $5.00. Not to mention the fact that Nail Rock actually offers nicer designs than Sally Hansen does.

I was hesitant to buying them because they were so cheap, and the last time I bought a lower priced wrap, I got low priced results. However, Nail Rock would literally save me half the cost of my usual brand if they worked well. I went ahead and bought them with the cutest USA flag design, and hoped they worked.

Application:


Nail Rock Wraps are a lot thicker compared to Sally Hansen's wraps, but their colors are bolder, brighter, and just all around better looking. They are applied basically the exact same way any nail wrap is applied, the plus about them however is that if you do not use them all, you can store them and use them at a later date. You couldn't do this with other nail polish wraps, which will dry out once exposed to air.

You clean the nail, buff it, and then peel the nail wrap off of the sheet it comes on. Simply place it down on top of your nail and press it. You remove the excess overhang of the nail wrap by simply filing it off in a downward motion.

In order to have them last longer than 10 days, you can add a clear top coat to the wrap.

Overall:


Nail Rock works way better than Sally Hansen's nail polish wraps, and they last just as long if you continue to apply clear coat to the top of it every 5 days. I have had them on for 15 days now, with just some minor wear to the tips. No lifting, peeling, or issues since putting them on.

All in all, this was so worth the money, they are cheaper than the leading brand, and work better than the leading brand. I couldn't recommend them more.

Where To Buy:

I found these at Walmart, but they can also be found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment