Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Phytorelax Olio di Argan Hair Shampoo With Pure Argan Oil

Whenever I am in my local Marshall's I always make a point to stop off in their beauty section to see what sort of hair care products they have available. The reason for this is that Marshall's carries brands that sometimes are not sold regularly in stores in the USA, and I end up finding really high end brands from Italy or France for low, low prices.

This was basically how I got hold of a large bottle of Phytorelax Olio di Argan Hair Shampoo With Pure Argan Oil.
The bottle itself was nothing special, nor did it even seem fancy. However once I twisted off the top and inhaled the sweet honey like musky fragrance that the shampoo had to offer, for just $8.00 there was no way I was putting it back on the shelf. Unannounced to me, this exact shampoo sells for a little over double the price I got it for.

Granted the scent was fabulous, I only could hope the shampoo was just as wonderful.

The Promises:

Phytorelax Olio di Argan Hair Shampoo With Pure Argan Oil was designed mostly for those with color treated hair, however it is my opinion that anyone could use it for an extra boost in health and shine.
The shampoo though is designed to protect and strengthen the hair of color treated hair.

My Use:

I am not sure if the shampoo is protecting my hair, or strengthening the color, but the fact remains, this one definitely leaves my hair just about as shiny and clean feeling as possible.

The plus side for me, is that I have very thick wavy hair, which can get unruly if I use something with added volume. Phytorelax Olio di Argan Hair Shampoo With Pure Argan Oil, thankfully does not puff, fluff or volumize my hair, so this one I feel would be loved by those with thick unruly hair like myself.
The scent also will stick around in a very light and less obvious note, but after leaving hair up all day and taking it down, the notes of musk and honey become very evident, and it is delicious.

Overall:

I picked up this shampoo on pure luck, and got it for just $8.00, however when I run out, I would not mind at all spending more money on it. It left my hair silky, shiny and manageable. Not many shampoo's are capable of offering the same thing high end conditioners do.

1 comment:

Leave a Comment