Friday, November 30, 2012

Review of Hydra Mar Stretch Mark Cream

Over the years I have longed to get rid of the stretch marks that are on my inner upper arms. I realized since my teen years that this challenge was likely something that was not possible, because no matter how many creams, oils, or therapeutic rubs I have used in the affected area, the fact remained; my stretch marks were just not going away.

OK. I could live with that, but I hated feeling insecure whenever I lifted my arms when wearing a tank top, or bikini. I thought, if I cannot get rid of them, perhaps I could diminish their appearance.

I tried rubs with oils that others had great results with, only to be disappointed with the results. I more recently came across Hydra Mar Stretch Mark Cream, which promised to treat stretch marks. I spent $10.00 on the cream, and did not have high hopes. However I was hoping that if it did not treat the stretch marks I had, that it would maybe diminish the overall depth and appearance of them.

The cream is semi thick, and has a really nice spa like scent to it, and the scent will linger around for a bit, which I did not mind, seeing that it left me feeling as if I had just applied a treatment, and not just some average cream.

The issue I had however was that you do not get a whole lot of the cream in the tube. A full 4 ounces does not go very far, especially if you need to use the cream more than once daily.

Long Term Results:


Unfortunately the only thing Hydra Mar Stretch Mark Cream did for my stretch marks, was soften the area of skin, and leave my skin smelling nice in the area applied. Other than that, my stretch marks never ceased in size, depth or appearance.

Overall:


It is a nice skin cream if you are looking to quickly soften rough skin, but aside from that, the cream did not do the job it was intended to do, and not worth the money I had spent on it.

From here I am sticking to popping Vitamin E Oil pills onto my skin, and hoping that it will do something to diminish the appearance of my stretch marks. The battle has been on for years though, and I refuse to accept the fact that my skin is damaged for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment