Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Serum

I came across Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Serum in my local Walmart. I accidentally misread the pricing, thinking the larger bottle was only $12.99. Unfortunately it rang up for $23.00 and change, however when I first spotted it, I tried some in the store as a trial and fell in love with it. The reason being, was that the serum did not just absorb and fade away instantly, instead, during the entire duration of my shopping trip, my hair felt smoother and silkier than it ever had before.

I went ahead and bought it at the high price, and honestly I do not regret the purchase at all.

First I want to cover the scent, this was a huge contributing factor to my purchase.

Biosilk, Silk Therapy Hair Serum has a beautiful scent, which is more like a high end musk. It's refreshing, light, powdery and for me, it was simply dreamy. What I loved about this scent though, was that once the smallest amount was added to my hair, the scent would shine on throughout the entire day. It was like perfume for my hair, and the smallest breeze or shift of my hair would make its presence known.

I have been using the serum daily, and it never weighs down, or leaves my hair looking or feeling greasy. The texture of the serum at first leads you to believe that you will be left with greasy hair due to how oily it feels, but it does not leave your hair oily at all. Instead you are left with silky, manageable, soft and healthy looking shiny hair.

The effect does not wear off though, with daily use I have already seen an improvement in my hairs overall texture and health.

This serum does not just stop there though, if you read the fine print, it states that it could also be used on the skin. I personally will not put it on my face, but I put it on my legs and arms and the results are fantastic. It leaves my skin smooth, moisturized and feeling 10 times softer than normal. The scent is also one to die for, and I do not need to use any form of perfume when I apply this to my skin. It lasts, and lasts and just leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

Overall:

I suggest buying this one from a reputable store, and not online as a lot of people have complained that sellers online have been selling fake serum. You will not be saving yourself any money by ordering something that is not legit. When it comes to this particular serum, I would suggest the little extra splurge, you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment