Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Conditioner With Orchid + UV Complex

Whenever I lighten my hair up, I always have to make sure that I have a high end color care conditioner in hand, since discovering Matrix Biolage a few months ago, this brand of hair care products has literally been my non-stop must have conditioner that I have on hand at all times. I do use it sparingly for when my hair feels duller than usual, and that is primarily because the price tag on Biolage conditioners is never below $18.00.

After bleaching my hair, I knew that I would need a deep conditioner that would restore my hair quickly back to a soft and silky texture. I also wanted something that would protect my new found color. I decided on Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Conditioner With Orchid + UV Complex primarily because it was a conditioner I had never seen on the shelves by Biolage before, and because it would protect the color of my hair, enhance vibrancy, and leave it petal soft.

When I clicked the top up to smell it I imagined it would smell like flowers due to the pretty little orchid flower that is displayed on the bottle.

I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Conditioner With Orchid + UV Complex smelled exactly like the original Biolage Matrix, and that is a scent that I thirst for from time to time. It is a very deep and intoxicating musk like scent, that is clean, fresh and memorable. Sort of like how Pantene used to smell, up until they screwed their formula up. Only Matrix does it better, with a long lasting scent that you experience whenever the wind shifts your hair.

My Results:

I did not expect anything but perfection when it came to my newest find by Matrix. As expected this conditioner impressed me just as much as I imagined it would. My hair was not left dry and dull after bleaching it and using Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Conditioner With Orchid + UV Complex. It instead was left feeling soft, silky and healthy.

Overall:

If you recently colored your hair and your hair is feeling dry, this is a must. If you also recently colored your hair, and you want to maintain the vibrancy of your new hair color, this conditioner is also a must.

Just one washing with Matrix Biolage products in general will leave you a lifelong fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment