Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm by Matrix

I have never been one to skimp out on my hair care regime. I have been the girl who has purchased low end products, and high end products, and I do not care what they tell you, you cannot compare a cheap bottle of Pantene to a professional salon quality product like Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm by Matrix.

Over the past few months my theory has been this: if it is not $20.00 or more, it is not going in my hair. Now that may sound a bit ignorant and a few of you readers probably hate me for even saying such a statement, but one must understand that I had severely damaged hair due to over processing, and have been on binges of high end hair care products to see if these high priced products work better than low end ones, and I must say, each product I have encountered has been better than the last.

Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm by Matrix I think is going to be my final stop, as it seems to deliver the best results my hair has ever experiences.

My hair is thick, frizzy, and unruly if left alone with garbage products. The only way to tell if a product really worjs is how my hair dries. After using Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm by Matrix, my hair dried smooth, silky, frizz free, and the dry brittleness was long gone. My hair was left feeling like it was not even mine, and I loved it!

The scent is not a reason to purchase a conditioner, but this one smells like a little slice of heaven's pie. It has a very refreshing clean scent, with a deep tone of white moss musk.

The conditioner itself is thick, and a little will travel a long way. My hair is down to my back, and a half handful of conditioner is all I needed to get the conditioner to saturate my long, thick hair. Thinner and shorter hair will require far, far less.

Overall:


The absolute best conditioner my hair has ever been treated too. It is pricey, but definitely worth the extra money you will spend on it.

Where To Buy:

Target sells Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm by Matrix for just a few cents under $20.00, which I understand is high, but if you have dry hair, damaged hair, or dull and brittle hair, this conditioner will improve it after just one washing. I cannot recommend it enough!

Amazon sellers also sell this for lower prices, but do trust your seller before buying it. I have seen too many issues with other balms and conditioners where some have been given fake products, or watered down products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment