Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, Olive Leaf with Aloe Vera

Whenever I run out of body wash I tend to buy something new every time. It is very rare for me to find a wash that I will go back to again and again, and that is simply because I enjoy new scents while showering.

When I came across Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, Olive Leaf with Aloe Vera for just $4.99 for a large sized bottle, I figured I would go ahead and give it a try. You see the scent test in the store managed to win me over, as this one smelled just like one of my favorite perfume's, Elizabeth Ardens Green Tea.

For those whom have never smelled that perfume, basically Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, Olive Leaf with Aloe Vera, smells like a mouthwatering iced tea beverage, with a very, very subtle hint of refreshing mint. The scent is calming, yet uplifting all in one.

I hoped that once I used it in the shower, that this mouth watering scent would last, and remain the same.

My Use:

I squeezed out some of the body wash onto my bath puff. The color is a cloudy white, with a semi runny consistency, so you have to be careful not to squeeze too hard or a lot of it will just go to waste.

The Lather:

The lather here is decent, but the suds are not long lasting, or very silky or creamy like other body washes I have used. However even with a mediocre lather, you get more than enough bubbles to work with, and the wash definitely leaves your skin feeling moisturized and pampered while using it.

What I liked most though was how nice the smell was, and how the scent never changed or weakened when in the water.

After Showering:

Unfortunately the scent does not stick to your skin and last once you dry off from the shower. It does however leave skin feeling very clean, refreshed and moisturized. This effect is long lasting, which is nice. I would have liked the scent to stay though.

Overall:

Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, Olive Leaf with Aloe Vera, delivers a wonderful in shower experience, and although the scent does not stay with you, the feeling of clean, refreshed, and moisturized skin does.

For me it is a very good alternative to those high priced washes, where you get barely nothing in the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment