Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Kiss Nail Dress Strips

For months I have been buying Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips, and as much as I loved the long lasting results, I also was patiently awaiting for a competitor company to come up with something comparable, that worked just as well. Only, without the high price tag.

Finally the day arrived when I came across a package of Kiss Nail Dress Strips for just $4.99. It promised fashion that would stick, and I hoped it would, because if it didn't I was back to spending nearly $10.00 on Sally Hansen's Strips.

These new strips were low priced, looked much nicer, and promised to last for up to 10 days.

Kiss Nail Dress, is not actual nail polish strips though, so I worried about how they would stay on, if they would even stay on that is. I had used other cheap brands before that were pure garbage, I was hoping these would be better.

I went with a style called Garter, which is a zebra stripe pattern of black and white, with gorgeous little rhinestones added to every strip. I worried about these rhinestones falling off.

Application:

Once I had my new set of nail strips, I did not waste any time. I cleaned my nails, buffed them and got to work.

Applying these strips is very easy, they peel off and press on with ease.After applying these strips it seriously looked as if I had been pampered at the nail salon.

I have no stopped getting compliments since applying them, and most people are amazed that my nails are my real nails, as they are so nicely done, they look like unreal.

Last:

I am happy to report that 2 weeks later, above and beyond the 10 day promise, my nail strips are still in place, and not a single rhinestone has fallen off, which has impressed even me. I was not expecting these to work this well, especially considering the price.

I have enough left in the box to apply them again, possibly even a third time. They give you 28, but on shorter nails, you can cut them in half, and use one strip for 2 nails.

Overall:

Sally Hansen does not make any strips with gems set in them, nor do they offer their product for a lower price. Kiss is bound to knock them off the shelves, and they already have a huge selection of styles to choose from. I could not recommend them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment