Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Matrix Biolage Forte Therapie Bamboo Strengthening Conditioner

For the past few months, I have been purchasing Matrix Biolage hair care products on a regular monthly basis. The reason for this is due to how beautiful it would leave my hair smelling, and how healthy and luxurious my hairs texture had become since using their products.

When I came across a new product from Matrix called, Matrix Biolage Forte Therapie Bamboo Strengthening Conditioner. Seeing that I have been coloring my hair regularly, I wanted to re-strengthen my hair back to its normal condition as it was starting to get a little drier than usual.

In the store I smelled the new conditioner to see if it had that same delicious musky perfumed scent the original Biolage products all had. With just a little sniff, it was obvious, the scent had not changed. I was happy, my hair was happy, the universe was happy.

My Use:

The scent in the store was the original scent I remembered, but in the shower, Matrix Biolage Forte Therapie Bamboo Strengthening Conditioner transformed itself into a slightly more green earthy scent, which I liked but was not happy with completely. The original musk scent was present, but downgraded a few degrees due to this new green scent, which apparently was the bamboo.

The conditioner was still however that same luxurious thickness that all Biolage products contain. It leaves you feeling as if you got your money's worth, as it de-tangles, and leaves hair so smooth and silky after washing it out.

Dry Time:

I liked the conditioner, a lot actually. My hair dried moisturized but not greasy, and it was tame, frizz-less, soft and silky.

After A Month Of Use:

I used this one every other day for a month. My hair definitely shows signs of being stronger, and split ends are less evident even after dying the hair a new color once again.

Overall:

This one is expensive ladies and touches in at $20.00 a bottle at local super centers.

I know many other women will tell you cheap brand conditioners work just as well as the high end brands. I used to think that way too, but to be honest with you this one is worth so much more, and your hair quality will feel better, look better, and will just be healthier all around.

I recommend this one highly, although the scent could be improved, it's worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment