Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Febreze, Sugar & Spice Limited Edition Candle

About a month ago I picked up a can of Febreze Sugar & Spice Air Effects, and I fell in love with the scent. It was not long after that till I discovered that they had also released this scent in a candle form.

I scooped one up at $4.99 at my local Target and hoped that this would have a longer lasting effect than the room spray did. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!

The candle comes in a standard glass jar, with a decorative packaging, but once you yank off the packaging, it is pretty bland looking. That is really not a big deal for me though, as the candle delivered a powerful kick of fragrance, far from the bland looking glass it came in.

The Scent:

Febreze, Sugar & Spice Limited Edition Candle packs every fall delight into its wax by delivering lovely warm hues of cinnamon, vanilla, dried leaves, and pumpkin spice. It is as if a fall harvest is going on in your home, where grandma is baking pumpkin pies, cinnamon rolls, and spiced vanilla cookies.

It is a tad more potent than the Air Effects room spray, and the scent lasts a lot longer because it is left burning. Even when the candle is extinguished though, the warm spiced delight stick behind and lingers a little longer.

What I love about this candle, and the reason it has become my fall favorite this season is that it delivers such a strong aroma that will trickle throughout even the largest of rooms. I burn it in my office, and will smell it from one end of the room to the other.

Overall:


Febreze, Sugar & Spice Limited Edition Candle, will not be around forever. This one will likely only be sold until their fall supply runs out. I can only hope they bring it back again next year. I have been stocking up ever since finding it, and for those who love fall fragrances, this candle surely will not disappoint.

I highly would recommend this candle for those who love fall fragrances that include: pumpkin, vanilla and cream, buttery cinnamon and dried up leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment