Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: SunlessPro Tanning Bronzer Spray by VersaSpa

I have used numerous amounts of sunless sprays, lotions, serums, and even those nasty little wet cloths that promise to tan your skin. While some worked well, others left me looking like an Oompa Loompa, with nasty orange tints that were embarrassing, and not to mention a waste of money.

I was a diehard fan of ProTan, which I needed to apply using an applicator brush. It worked well, but sadly the results were not long lived, and after just one shower, I would watch my nice tan literally melt from my body and wash down the drain.

The reason I was on the hunt for something new was due to the fact that ProTan was not delivering the long lasting results I wanted. I got tired of the daily applications.

Now normally my budget when it comes to tanning supplies is usually under $25.00, however due to a bunch of left over money in my Amazon account, I went on the search for the best, and this was how I came up with SunlessPro Tanning Bronzer Spray by VersaSpa.

Normally I do not like spray products when it comes to tanning, but it had such good reviews I figured I would take the dive and splurge on the $35.00 spray. I know it seemed like a lot of money, but besides delivering a bronze tan, it also promised to firm my skin, tone it, repair it, slim it, tighten it, and lastly aide in overall smoothness.

It all seemed like a lot of good benefits, but my main concern was of course, how well it would really work.

Application:

SunlessPro Tanning Bronzer Spray by VersaSpa is a mist, and sprays out in an endless stream as such. At first I sprayed it too close which did not result in a streak free tan, however I took direction and sprayed about 8 inches away and got the best streak free, dark bronze, non orange tan I have ever gotten from a sunless product.

The scent is also not a bad one, nor does it leave skin smelling rancid like most tanning lotions do. I allowed it to dry, which only took a few seconds, then put my clothes back on. It did not dye my clothes, which was another major plus.

Mostly though what I loved about it was how natural my tan looked, how dark my results were without looking like a fake spray tan, and how it did not wash away when showering.

I apply this stuff after my normal tanning sessions at the salon, and achieve such a nice dark bronze color that I get asked constantly if I got back from vacation.

Overall:

This is the holy grail in sunless tanning sprays. The price is higher than most, but the results speak for itself. A total win in my opinion. I have officially replaced ProTan with SunlessPro Tanning Bronzer Spray by VersaSpa, and am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment