Friday, November 30, 2012

Review of Bath and Body Works, Sweet Pea Instant Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

I cannot lie, I do not use anti-bacterial hand gels all that often. However when I am given a freebie, I keep it on hand at my desk and use it occasionally. I have used Bath and Body Works sanitizers in the past, but their price has always kept me from coming back for stock refills.

I was given a small pocket sized one as a party favor recently, and naturally I was happy about it. The perfect little size for my purse.

Sweet Pea has never been a favorite of mine when it came to Bath and Body Works rendition of the scent. I had always found the scent to be too sweet, and overwhelming, which in turn would actually make me nauseous.

When it comes to this hand sanitizer gel though, the scent is the same, sweet and overpowering, but the thing I like about it is that the scent does not stick around all day long like their lotion does. The scent is there, it's strong, and then soon after drying it is gone.

If you lift your hands to your nose, you can smell it there, but it is a very light scent, and I do not know anyone who sits there sniffing their hands all day.

The gel is runny, like any hand sanitizer, but what I like about this one in comparison to others is that there is no sticky residue left behind. Your hands are left soft and clean feeling.

Inside of the sanitizer you will see small blue/purple colored beads. When you squeeze the gel out of the tube, not a whole lot of them come along with the gel, however the ones that do, instantly dissolve when you rub your hands together.

Overall:

Bath and Body Works, Sweet Pea Instant Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel gets the job done, my hands feel clean, refreshed, and knowing they are germ free is comforting.

I probably would not buy this one, and if I was to buy a sanitizer, I likely would pass on this particular fragrance just because I know their are others out there that have a nicer scent.

All in all though, it is not bad, and if you like the scent of Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea, you will like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment