Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review of Curad Extreme Lengths Finger Bandages

I hate cuts, I do not like them on my hand, I do not like them when I land, I do not like them Sam I am. Scrapes and bruises on my knees, I do not like them, not for me.
Awe, now wasn't that cute?
There really is nothing cute about cuts though, they suck! Who likes them? Not me! After getting a cut, I then have the issue of finding the right damn band fit for the area.
Usually though most of the cuts I get are small ones on my hands. But I hate those crappy band aids that are plastic and end up ripping in just a few hours, or those idiotic band aids that don't give me full coverage to cuts on the tips of my fingers. These are the most annoying!
I came across a band aid by Curad, which seemed to scream, 'buy me; girl with oh so many cuts on the fingers.' Oh, okay! I replied.
These band aids were not like your average band aids though, besides their powers to actually talk, they are extra long. The Curad Extreme Legnth band aid is a standard width, but the length has 2-3/4-inch added on, which allows me to wrap it around twice. Oh yeah. This means I could wrap it this way, and then thatta way. Cool man, cool.
The band aids came in a pack of 20 band aids. 20 cuts, thats cool. They'd last me about 3 months or less. (I work with paper, lots of paper... paper cuts come naturally).
What was extra neat besides the extra long, was the fact that they are the flexible band aids. You know, those sweet fabric ones that won't come off unless you remove them yourself. Those cheap plastic ones come right off with mild activity. These cloth ones do not.
The box recommends that you remove the band aid when it becomes wet...but we all like keeping them on even after they get wet. Ain't that the truth brother?! So for all you gross grubs like me, I will let you know that they dry off quickly and stay on strong. Mine lasted 2 showers. Hehee. (No I'm not kidding)
There is also a warning on the box about these band aids containing natural rubber latex, which some of you may be allergic to. Man, that sucks for you now doesn't it. Don't worry though, you can use those plastic ones...I think?
I'm happy with my purchase, I love the length, I love how I can wrap this band aid any which way I want. It stays on strong, and gives me complete coverage to my cut, and some.
You too can have these extra long babies for a mere $3.99 at any local drug store or super store. They truly will replace all existing crappy band aids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment