Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family Guy 5 Piece Mini Christmas Ornament Set Where's Meg?

I'm a huge Family Guy fan. There has not been an episode of this hilarious cartoon that I have missed. I'm an addict. I love Peter, I love Lois, Chris, Stewie, and yes...even Meg.
My boyfriend and I collect stupid Family Guy t-shirts, accessories, and of course DVDs. However one product that I recently stumbled upon was miniature Family Guy ornaments.
Most people cannot stand miniature ornaments, but I actually enjoy collecting them because they are easy to store, don't break, and will last...well, until the dog chews them up or the house burns down.
The Family Guy miniature ornaments comes in a set of 5. Hmm... okay a set of 5, who is missing?
The set comes with Peter, Lois, Chris, Brian, and Stewie. But, where the hell is Meg? I mean hell, it is obvious in the show that she is the least favorite child, but to not include her in the set really rubbed me the wrong way. I assume that Meg will be included in another set somewhere along the line...I assume...
Appearance:
Each miniature Family Guy figure measures in at 2 inches tall. I have yet to open them because I want them in their boxes until Christmas time. But looking at them through the box, it is clear that they are all made with care, and none of them look fake, defective or lame. Each character looks exactly the way they do in the movie.
Peter comes sitting on a couch with a big goofy smile on his face (he looks drunk), Stewie comes looking pissed off and comes holding his bear, Chris looks happy, yet confused, Brian for some reason has a shocked surprised look on his face as he holds a glass of margarita (I guess he just peed on the floor), and Lois...well she sort of looks happy with a rolling pin in her hand.
Each ornament comes with a gold string attached to their heads for easy hanging on the Christmas tree.
Overall:
The miniature Family Guy ornaments are a pretty neat additions to my miniature ornament sets. They look realistic, and will add fun charm to my tree this year.
Recommendation:
This is an awesome gift to give to the Family Guy fan in your life. They will sell fast once December rolls around so get them while you still can.
Where?
You can pick them up at the official Family Guy website at www.thefamilyguystore.com for members price of $8.99. You may also locate them in local Spencer stores nationwide. Prices will vary anywhere from $7-$10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment