Thursday, July 31, 2014

Try Candy Cane Shot Glasses for Your Next Holiday Party!

Christmas comes but once a year, and it is now that I actually begin my Christmas shopping. Many people start in August, and this is why I felt it would be the perfect time to mention an awesome item that you could use at your next Christmas party, or give it to a friend for a gift. It's called the candy can shot glasses. Not only do these cutie pah-tootie things resemble an actual shot glass, but they add a tint of peppermint to your alcoholic beverage, and when your done, save the environment by eating them! Yep, the candy cane shot glasses are edible and Eco-friendly.
You don't necessarily have to use them for alcoholic beverages, and the kids can get in on the fun as well by filling them with cola. (That's usually what I do, seeing how I don't drink). The candy cane shot glasses give Coca Cola a minty aftertaste that anyone is sure to enjoy.
The shot glasses stands in at about 2.5 inches tall, and you can buy them in sets of 2 - 6 glasses.
Last year we used these at an early Christmas party and the were such a hit that that boxes I had left over were given away as gifts to those who had complimented on the candy glasses.
I used just one, and I was able to use it 4 to 5 times until the outer rim got too sticky for my liking. So I sucked on the cup for the rest of the time afterward. Mmmm... pretty damn good man; and yes, they taste just like a candy cane, no weird or odd flavors have been added to the glasses.
They can last drink after drink; until you get sick of the candy cane glass sticking to your fingers; oh and hey, did I mention they keep a drunks breath nice and pepper-minty fresh? Hehe. Yup.
Like I said though the only down fall when it comes to the candy cane shot glasses is the fact that they get sticky while you hold them for too long.
Where to find your own?
I got a set of 6 last year in the gift section at Mandee's (ugh, I hate Mandee's) believe it or not. However these candy cane shot glasses are pretty popular around the holidays and you can find them in stores like Target and CVS, but look for them early, they sell fast. The prices will vary from around $3.00 for the set of 2, to $8.00 for the set of 6. There are a few websites selling the candy cane shot glasses, and a few that are already out of stock. So the sites that do sell them order them now, because they too will be out of stock in no time at all.
Overall, candy cane shot glasses really liven up the festivities, and they also make excellent gifts for friends and family. People will love them and wonder where you got them. I've already placed my early order just to ensure that I have them for this years Christmas shin-dig.
*A tip I can give you is to make sure you do not spend more than $4.00 on the set of 2. Some places are selling them for ridiculous prices, and honestly they are not worth more than $4.00.
Let's drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment