Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review of Kritterz Hermit Crab Neopolitan Cookies: Pet Treat Review

When I came back I noticed my big guy Mr. Crabs in the shell chewing away. This is a rare and special treat not only for him, but for me as well. My crabs don't always come out to eat, and to be honest at times I think they don't eat at all because I have never caught them by the food bowl. He was slicing his little claws away at the green cookie, which I imagine it the carob flavor. Who would of though, that particular little cookie looked yucky. I figured the crabs would like the other 2 flavors. Guess I don't know much.
The next morning I observed their bowl and noticed that they must have worked on the treats all night. There were still cookies left, but they were all in little crumbles. It seemed like the two had an all out ball with the new treats. Guess they liked em'!
I have been giving my crabs these treats for nearly 2 months now, and will refill their bowl every other day with fresh cookies. I noticed on the packaging that these cookies are made with carrots to boost the crabs color. I can honestly say that Crabby Patty has taken on a brighter cooked lobster red color. Mr. Crabs though is still a dull color only because he is going to be molting soon.
Overall:
The hermits are enjoying the treats, and they last a long time. I still have the same bottle I bought months ago, and there is still plenty left. I will be buying these treats again after they run out.
Where they at? Where they at?
You can purchase Kritterz Hermit Crab Neopolitan Cookies at any local pet store, or at Petco where I found mine. You may also purchase them at petcos online shopping store at www.petco.com. They sell for $2.24 online right now.
Ingredients Taken From Petco.com:
Wheat flour high gluten, fructose, carrot powder, propylene glycol, soybean oil, gluco-delta-lactone, artificial vanilla flavoring, artificial strawberry flavoring, carob powder, red 40, ethoxyquin (a preservative).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment