Monday, July 28, 2014

Disney Hannah Montana Plug N' Play TV Game: Review

The moment I discovered that a new product designed with Hannah Montana fans in mind, I had to purchase it. Not for me of course...for the little youngin I call a niece. She is 5 years old and is absolutely obsessed with this teeny bopping beauty. (Miley Cyrus)
Her entire room appears to be a Hannah Montana shrine. She has the blankets, the curtains, the dolls, the jewelery...you name it, this kid has got it. I was a bit hesitant when purchasing the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game, because I was unsure of whether or not she would be receiving it for Christmas; seeing how everyone who asks her what she wants, her reply is 'Hannah Montana'.
Sadly we cannot have Hannah come to her house, so we settle on Hannah Montana merchandise, she seems just as happy.
Why I bought the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game:
The main obvious reason is that she is in love with the girl...but aside from her being a fan, I also picked up the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game, because I knew if I didn't pick it up now, I would most likely not be able to get my hands on it at all in the following weeks seeing how Christmas is right around the corner. Not only that the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game is brand spanking new...once kids hear of it, they are all going to want it, which means I'd never find it.
The Game:
This gem plugs right into your television set. There is no need for the purchase of an expensive console or any of that doo dad crap. You plug it in and the game begins. There is no guesswork, or no needs to buy any plugs to make it work.
It's basically a video game console built into a joystick pad. I'm sure you have all seen them before. These joystick consoles come in many different titles for girls and boys alike. Nothing is going to take the cake quite like the Hannah Montana version though.
Although I cannot open it and test it out for myself, I can tell you a bit about the joystick and the game that comes packed inside of it.
Appearance:
The joystick is adorable. The stick itself is actually a gorgeous silver guitar with a plastic bubble on top if it. Inside of the clear bubble is a silver star (which is actually the guitars stick).
The guitar sits upright on top of a purple base which is star shaped. The purple star sits on top of a black base which resembles a rock stars stage. On the stage are buttons that your child would use during game play.
Seriously, if the joystick was not so adorable I would of most likely passed it up.
The control is also designed for easy placement of small fingers, and the buttons are large so they don't have to poke about the large joystick looking for them.
The joystick requires a separate purchase of 4 AA batteries. Remember that!
Game play:
According to the neat packaging the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game came in, your child can create cool designer outfits from Hannah's secret closet, they can run for class president, they can design a stage for Hannah, and they can hang out with friends from the Hannah Montana show. Not only that the game comes packed with real voices from the actual Hannah Montana stars, and Hannah herself.
The game play was a bit vague in my opinion, but it sounded easy enough for my 5 year old niece to grasp, seeing how more advanced games are too difficult for her to understand.
Pricing and Availability:
Drum roll please....bebrbdbdbebebr.... the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game only costs $19.77 and is available at Walmart or www.walmart.com. I recommend picking the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game up now to ensure you get one before the shelves they sit on are wiped clean.
Age Recommendation:
The package states that the Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game is designed for children ages 4 to 12.
The Disney Hannah Montana Plug n' Play TV Game is the perfect gift for little girls who are fans of Hannah Montana. It's a must have for this upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment