Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Unique Drinking Bowl for Dogs: The Ceramic Toilet Drinking Bowl

I am always out on the prowl for unique items for the home, and when I find something truly unique I pounce.
When I first came across the ceramic toilet drinking bowl for dogs, I had to have it. I had never seen such a unique dog bowl in my entire life, and seeing how we have a whole slew of potty mouther dogs, my boyfriend and I both agreed, it was a must.
We knew when people got a look at this bizarre drinking bowl in the kitchen they'd get laugh their butts off.
The ceramic toilet bowl drinking bowl is an actual ceramic toilet bowl that holds a 2 liter bottle filled with water in it's back tank. As your dog drinks, the ceramic toilet bowl will re-fill.
Once the water is gone, you can re-fill the bottle with more water. Although the 2 liter bottle runs out in about a day in our house, it's pretty handy.
The bowl is sturdy and even our largest dog cannot push it over when he is lapping up water like a beast. In the past we had gone through quite a few different drinking bowls for the dogs. From standard bowls to bowls on stands; each bowl though failed when it came to keeping the kitchen floor 'dry'.
The toilet bowl is shiny polished white, and looks just like a miniature toilet bowl.
Why You Need It:
Honestly you don't really need it, but it is truly so unique and adorable looking that it is pretty hard to pass up. The pricing is also extremely reasonable, and costs way less than you average drinking bowl (you know the cheap crappy kind that the dog will slide all along the floor while trying to drink?). At only $11.95, I don't see why anyone would pass this one up.
My Use:
Our dogs have no problem with the toilet bowl. We placed it in their usual eating and drinking area in the kitchen, and they were gulping up the toilet water in no time. Heheh! The water also will not spill, and the bowl will not slide across the floor or tip over.
We refill the bottle with fresh water everyday, and because we have a bunch of dogs, sometimes we end up filling up the bottle twice a day. Even if you have only 1 dog that cannot possibly finish all of the water in one day, I still recommend changing the water daily.
Measurements:
The Toilet Bowl Drinking Bowl measures in at 10-1/2" x 9-3/4" x 6"
Overall:
The Toilet Bowl Drinking Bowl brings a fun and comical look to your home. Everyone who sees the bowl will have to turn to take a second look, and in our home it brings a smile to everyone face who sees it.
Where Can I Get One?
I actually ordered mine from Lakeside Collections through a magazine that they sent to my home recently. You can go onto the actual site though and order it. The site can be found by clicking here. Once you are on the site key word toilet bowl, and look for the bowl. Click, buy, and wait for delivery! Tah dah!
Enjoy the unique toilet bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment