Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Parliament Light 100's: Cigarette Review

I'm going to boldly go where no one has gone before... I am going to review my favorite brand of cigarettes! Why the hell not right? There's a slew of articles on why you should not smoke, and articles on how they are bad for you... and all of that stuff we already know.
But what about the smoker's out there? The ones willing to try new brands...those wanting to know what a certain cigarette is like, yet there are no reviews on the smokes, because no one has written one.
We are forced to take the word of the advertising... bold, fresh, smooth.... blahbbity blah. Then you try them out, and they taste like bark, or dried up cow dung. There just are not enough reviews on cigarettes only because people are afraid to go there...it's too controversial.
So here is my first cigarette review...there will be more to follow.
Parliament Light 100's
Parliament Light 100's are the big ciggs. You know the longer ones. I prefer these over the smaller ones because believe it or not they taste lighter!
The cigarettes come in a pack of 20. They are rolled in white paper and have a cardboard filter. They come in a blue and white cardboard pack or soft pack.
The cardboard packs withstand the abuse of my purse, pocket and wherever else I feel like throwing them. The soft pack sucks because without properly watching over your smokes they could end up wet, broken, and smashed. So my advice...stick to the hard boxes.
The smoke:
Ahh....smooth, light, with a decent after taste. None of that bark flavoring that you find in other cigarettes.
Recommended:
For smokers...you betcha. This is a very light cigarette, with a tolerable fresh after taste, this is why they are my favorite brand of smokes.
Best time to smoke a Parliament Light 100:
In the morning, after sex, after dinner, on your break...and while watching TV.
Issues:
They cause cancer...they rot your teeth, they give you bad breath, cause health issues, and all of that other bad stuff. Do not smoke if you are pregnant! If you don't already know this, than you shouldn't be reading this.
Why I love them:
They relax me, with every inhale I exhale all of the stresses of my day. They also go great with a cup of coffee every morning.
Why I hate them:
They can cause health issues, they are expensive and run me $5.50 a pack, and they are addicting. I hate being addicted to nicotine, and I hate that I love them. But I do.
Where to find them:
Haha! If you don't know where to find a pack of Parliament's then I can't help you.
Join me next week for my Marlboro Red's review.
Fun fact:
If you look in the cardboard filter after finishing your Parliament, you will notice a sun design that the nicotine left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment