Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review of Glade Wax Melts Sparkling Spruce Tarts

I am in absolute love with my Glade Wax Melts Warmer. I picked this pot up for $9.99, which is a huge discount in comparison to the Scentsy warmers they sell for $40.00.

With my new wax melter in hand, I needed some new fragrances to go along with it, and seeing that my new ceramic pot was a Glade product, I figured I would try their fragrance tarts inside of the wax warmer.

The selection of Fall themes scents were low, but I noticed Glade filling up the racks with Christmas themed fragrances, and one seasonal fragrance that I adore is spruce. However not every home fragrance company is capable of capturing the true essence of what a Christmas tree should smell like.
Glade though, now they manage to capture the scent down to the tee.

I picked up 2 packages of Sparkling Spruce, because I knew this one was going to be a winner. I could literally, through the plastic container, smell just how strong and potent this tart would be once it began to melt.

The package is set up with 8 cubes in it, they are larger cubes than what you get with other wax melt tarts, and they smell a heck of a lot stronger!

Once home, I plugged my new wax warmer in, and plopped in 2 cubes of the Sparkling Spruce wax melts. The interesting thing about this scent is that it is so delightfully strong that even before the wax begins to melt, the scent already manages to make itself known.

When the wax does begin to melt the scent then begins to travel, down every hallway, crevasse and open door in your home. It is such a strong and delicious fragrance, but best of all is that the scent smells 100% real. There is nothing fake or fraud about it.

Sparkling Spruce smells like a fresh cut Christmas tree, and it even has this alluring nature about it where you can sort of smell a coolness in the air, that of mountain fresh snow.

All in all the scent is amazing. It is strong, long lasting, and it travels.

Once you turn the warmer off, the scent still lingers.

Overall:
 
Glade truly delivered an excellent product. I just wish it was not a limited edition fragrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment