Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bright Hands Glow Gloves: Unique, Trendy Winter Fashions

Today I'm on a trend hunting mission. Not only because I myself love finding cool new things before anyone else...but also because I like sharing my finds when I think one is worthy of mentioning.

As we all know Christmas is right around the friggin corner (yikes!). Like everyone else, I too am on an online gift hunt. The hunt is frustrating, but in the end, it's also always rewarding. My hunt always includes these main questions: What's cool? Who would like it? What's New?... And of course, what is affordable?
 
I found a few stupid things, and a few really awesome gifts that just about anyone will love.

I didn't want to be a cheapskate, and buy everyone the same matching pair of gloves...until I found these gloves. These gloves were definitely worth a purchase in a small bulk.

They are called Bright Hands Glow Gloves, and they managed to slip into my list of 'so cool I must have it, and tell everyone about it'.
 
What's So Cool About Them?
 
They glow!!! It's bodaciously cool...super duper cool...nerdy cool. Oh yeah!!!
 
The gloves are basically your everyday winter hand warming gloves, 5 fingers, knitted, warm...and um...yea, they glow.
 
Not Only That...
 
The main reason I'm mentioning the Bright Hand Glow in the Dark Gloves though is not because they are super cool, and they glow...but because they are also an excellent must have for those who communicate with anyone with a hearing impairment, as suggested on the site where you can purchase them.

Now due to that, the Bright Hand Gloves were definitely worth a mention. Being able to communicate with those with hearing impairments in the dark is seriously the best invention I have heard of in a really long time.

Where To Buy Them:
 
You know you are interested, you know you want them...or possibly know someone who needs them. So get them!
 
The Bright Hands Glow in the Dark Gloves can be found by clicking here. The gloves come to $8.95 plus shipping and handling. If you order now, odds are the gloves will be here just in time for Christmas.

Overall:
 
It's my opinion that these gloves are super trendy, and would make an awesome gift for just about anyone. Children will especially get a kick out of these neat gloves.

(Hey whatever happened to those gloves that changed colors in the cold!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment