Sunday, July 27, 2014

Coffee-Mate Blueberry Cobbler Coffee Creamer: Review

I'm addicted I tell yah,,, freaking addicted to coffee. I can't start my morning without it, and it gives me an afternoon blast of energy as well...because you see...I brew it all day, all freakin day I tell yah. I love it. Love it. Can't live without it....
 
I feel like the freakin energizer bunny.
 
Anyhow, there is nothing I look forward to more, than my morning cup of coffee; except for when my morning cup of coffee is flavored with a creamer so delightfully delicious that I just had to share.

It's Blueberry Cobbler by Coffee-Mate. It's new, it's delicious, and it is a must have for those who love subtle flavor to their morning cup of Joe. I get sick of ordinary coffee and ordinary creams. I like trying new things, expanding my horizons...all that good stuff.
 
Blueberry Cobbler comes in a 16 ounce bottle, and can also be found in a 32 ounce monster. The price varies from $2.49 to $4.99 depending on the ounce size you buy.

Taste:
 
Muy magnifico!
 
It's delicious. A small swig of Blueberry Cobbler to your cup of coffee, and you palate is greeted with a warm buttery blueberry pie flavor. It's subtle, so it does not destroy the overall taste of your favorite coffee.

It has a nice bite to it, goes down smooth, and leaves a sweet blue berry flavor behind on your tongue for you to savor. You do not have to add any sugar to your coffee, as Blueberry Cobbler will pack enough sweet punch for you to substitute the sugar.

I did not think I was going to like this one, because the Pumpkin Pie flavored creamer was too much for everyday use. Blueberry Cobbler though is a flavor that you will enjoy day after day.

Overall:
 
Blueberry Cobbler by Coffee-Mate is delicious. I'm addicted to this particular flavor as of right now, and most likely will be a lifelong fan of it.

Where To Buy:
 
In your dairy section at any local supermarket. I have also seen this flavor being sold in Walmart and Target.

Recommendation:
 
This flavor was recommended to my by my dear friend Carrie (MZ). Sadly when she told me about it, I was not able to locate it. Till now.
 
I definitely recommend Blueberry Cobbler to any and all coffee drinkers. It seriously turns your morning cup into a treat, and not an task you must preform in order to gain energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment