Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review of International Delight Coffee Creamer: Chocolate Mint Truffle, Holiday Limited Edition

Coffee has a whole new delicious meaning this winter. International Delight has once again released 3 new limited edition winter flavors to their collection of coffee creamers.
I managed to try nearly all three of them.
Up on the coffee creamers chopping block today is International Delights Chocolate Mint Truffle.
When I first saw the small 16 ounce bottle, I immediately wanted to get home, brew myself up a cup of coffee, and see what this flavor was all about. It seemed unique. I had never had coffee with mint in it, and thinking about it actually seemed pretty damn delicious. Coffee with a minty winter zing. Mmmmm!!!
The bottle of Chocolate Mint Truffle was also pretty catchy to the eyes. International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle comes in a standard International Delight shaped bottle. Only the label was mostly white, and had a snowman's face added on to it. Cute, Christmasy...easy to locate.
Price:
The bottle of Chocolate Mint Truffle came to $2.99. I thought this was a little high for the smaller bottle, seeing how for $3.99 I could get a 32 ounce bottle. Sadly though, I have yet to spot any of the limited edition flavors in larger bottles.
My Cup:
At home I brewed myself a pot of coffee, and opened up International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle. The scent hit me like a ton of minty bricks, and I liked it, a lot. It reminded me of chocolate peppermint patties, or grasshopper cookies. I knew it was going to be new, interesting, and most likely delicious before I even poured the cream into my cup of coffee.
I added my usual amount of cream to my cup (a teaspoon or so), and took a sip.
International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle, was delicious. It was warming and cooling. Two sensations from a creamer! Weird n' wild.
I could not really taste any of the chocolate that was supposedly in it. I mostly tasted mint. The flavor though was not overpowering, or gross. For me it was perfect. I loved the combination. My coffee was left creamy, and silky. Easy going down.
The mint also clears your nasal passage, and leaves your breath smelling...good. Usually coffee makes your breath smell like coffee crap. Chocolate Mint Truffle though is a delicious cup of coffee, a remedy to a stuffy nose, and your breath smells good after drinking it.
This isn't a creamer, this is a power creamer!
Overall:
International Delights Chocolate Mint Truffle is a flavor that I hope the company considers keeping year round. I absolutely love it.
Sadly as of now, it's still a limited edition, which means once the season is over, so is this flavor. Buy it before it is gone.
Where To Buy:
If you are a coffee drinker you already know where you can pick these delicious creamers up. For those who are new to the whole flavored creamer world though, note that you can find this flavor and the other limited edition flavors in the dairy section at any local grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment