Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review of Movie Maniacs Series 2: Bride of Chucky Chucky and Tiffany Action Figure 2-Pack

I'm one of these idiotic action figure collectors who open boxes that I know will one day be worth more money if I left them in the boxes. Right now, I feel like kicking myself in my imaginary nuts for opening the Movie Maniacs Series 2: Bride of Chucky: Chucky and Tiffany Action Figure 2-Pack.
Why?
Because the duo is not worth $90.00 or more.
How I Got My Set:
My uncle actually picked me up the set in New York City quite a few years ago. I knew I should of left them in their boxes, but instead I took them out, and put them on display on a shelf in my bedroom.
What is Movie Maniacs Series 2: Bride of Chucky: Chucky and Tiffany Action Figure 2-Pack ?
Why it's Chucky and his bride Tiffany of course. Only they are about 5 inches tall, and hard plastic.
Appearance:
Both dolls are pretty realistic. Movie Maniacs always seem to make extremely realistic action figures though, so it was really no shock. The 2 figures are so realistic looking though that it seems like they are the original dolls from The Bride Of Chucky; only shrunken down to palm sized buddies.
Chucky comes with his usual Good Guys outfit, with splats of blood on it, his clothing is painted on though; however it is done in a fashion that makes the clothing look realistic. The action figure also comes with red rooted hair to give him that more realistic look and feel. Chucky's also comes with a knife that he can hold in his hand.
Tiffany comes with actual clothing. Her white wedding dress is made from some sort of silky to the touch fabric. Her Tiff name plate is also made of real metal. Her hair, like Chucky's is also nicely rooted. She comes with a wicked smile on her face, and a shiny leather jacket. I really like how they paid extra special detail to Tiffany. The added metal necklace and real clothing really makes her look lifelike.
Tiffany also comes with a plastic bottle of wine, and a tiny cigarette which she can hold in between her fingers.
The dolls come packed in a neat Movie Maniacs 'Ultimate Boxed Set', with the words Bride Of Chucky scrawled at the bottom of the box.
This duo is truly the ultimate set of action figures in my opinion. No action figures have come close to looking this good.
The box set is a true collectors item. The price is set at nearly $90.00 right now. Just a few years ago it was set at $29.99. If you want it buy it now, because this set is just due to rise in price over time; and this my friend, is why you should purchase them now, and not later.
Where To Purchase The Set:
You can purchase the set by clicking here, or by visiting www.ebay.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment