Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review of Playmates Totally Troll 2-Pack Figure Set: Bride and Groom

Bride: Wipe that stupid look off your face!
Groom: You should talk! It's our wedding day and you haven't even brushed your hair!
Bride: As if! Nice hat! That's so 1930's!
Groom: I want a divorce!
Bride: We just got married you troll!
Groom: Troll!?! You mean Norfin! Uch!
Lately the term 'troll' has been spewed all throughout epinions, so for my own personal amusement I typed the term troll into the database. Low and behold a set of trolls popped up that I myself own! Yay for me! I had to review my trolls. My lovely cute tro...I mean Norfins.
Playmates Totally Troll 2-Pack Figure Set: Bride And Groom (no they are not conjoined). You get one bride troll, and one groom troll, in case you were confused or something.
Appearance:
The two trolls are dressed in wedding attire. Either they are about to get married, or have just gotten married. Who can say?
Let's cover the bride first shall we? She comes walking down the aisle wearing a typical like a vi-irgin wedding dress. She wears a lace veil upon her head and comes with a bouquet of flowers attached to her hand. The flowers were once a nice light rose color...but my bride carries gray colored ones (she's dusty).
The Groom comes wearing a typical wedding style tux, with a top hat attached to his head.
I really don't find it necessary to describe them, only because the picture does them justice; but for nit pick raters here goes:
The grooms tux is made out of thin silky polyester, with a top hat made of some fur and hair catching material. He came to the wedding barefoot.
He has an, 'I'm about to get lucky tonight' look on his face, while she has a 'Whatever!' look on hers.
Fear not though fellow mommies and daddies that is only my perverted thought. I am sure your kids won't make the trolls hump (unless they are perverted too).
The brides dress is higher quality material. It's a thick dress, with sewing patterns added to give it a more elegant look and feel. She also came to her wedding barefoot.
All in all, they're both pretty elegant looking, and not to mention adorable.
Both trolls have black wild fluffy hair and they stand in at about 5 inches tall.
Why You Need The Playmates Totally Troll 2-Pack Figure Set: Bride And Groom:
1. Because you need someone to be mad at, and why not a troll? Why not two of them for that matter!?
2. They make gnarly gifts for newlyweds...plus if you are poor this is the gift a new couple would expect from you. Why go all out!?
3. They are a collector's item!
4. In time these trolls will increase in value. They won't be worth a million bucks one day, but 10 years down the line the price should rise.
5. They are totally cute!
Issues:
-The dents in their face and eyes collect dust; mass quantities of it. That's my fault though because I never clean my toys.
-People keep calling them trolls, and they would prefer to be called Norfins! (They are part of the Norfin trolls collection and a lot of you tend to forget that) Norfin trolls as we all know, are way cuter than those old regular Russ trolls! Their faces have personality, and expression, unlike them old school trolls that have the same boring dull look on their faces.
Other than these small issues, I have had no huge issues with my bride and groom (aside from their constant fighting and threats of divorce)
Where to buy the bride and groom trolls:
You can't find them just anywhere. I bought these suckers about 4 years ago. However, (yes the big H word I like to drop into my reviews all to often) you can still buy the pack on www.ebay.com. Prices will vary.
Age recommendation:
Proper ages are from 5 to105.
Overall:
The Playmates Totally Troll 2-Pack Figure Set: Bride And Groom is a must have for troll lovers and collectors alike. They will last for years and year with proper care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment