Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review of Purex Crystals: Fresh Spring Waters

Whenever I do laundry, I seek out the newest detergents, softeners, and scents. Over the last few years many well known brands have fought to take the lead in newest laundry products by delivering brand new scents, or limited edition delights. However more recently, laundry product brands have been releasing new, interesting and unique products.

When I came across a canister of Purex Crystals: Fresh Spring Waters, I was definitely intrigued.
Basically these crystal flecks add a whole new level of scent to your regular detergent or scented softeners. It's sort of like those new laundry boost beads, only these are crystals, yet work in the same manner. A fresh boost of scent.

How To Use Purex Crystals:
 
Using these crystals is easy. You add your detergent and softener as you normally would to your washing machine. You plop in your dirty clothes, and add a cap-full of these crystals to your load, and let the machine do the rest.

Scent of Fresh Spring Waters:
 
There were two available scents to pick from when I found these crystals. One contained a lavender scent, which I was not to keen on, and then this one, the one I ended up buying; Fresh Spring Waters.
Mainly the scent of these crystals are the same type of fresh scent you would get from a clean linen fragrance. It's refreshing, airy, and has that small dab of what reminds me of a salty ocean breeze. I like it, it's standard, and smells great. I would have, however, like to have seen some more options and unique scents available.

Does It Work?
 
Purex Crystals: Fresh Spring Waters, definitely added a noticeable and long lasting boost of fragrance to my clothes. The fresh scent is strong, but not overbearing, and the little cap-full addition adds scent throughout the entire room while you dry your clothes.

There were no traces of film, or no left over crystals left behind in the washing machine for me to have to clean out.

Everything simply worked as advertised, and as I had hoped it would.
If you are looking for a boost of long lasting scent to your regular laundry regime, these new crystals will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment