Monday, July 28, 2014

Go Smile: Advanced Formula B1- Review

I have used all types of whitening products for my teeth. Crest White Strips, Colgate Brush On Whitening Pastes, Gel Trays...you name it, odds are I have at one point in my life tried it.
Although I have fairly white sparkling teeth, they do over time get tainted an ugly dull yellowish color if I do not keep up with the whitening systems. I'm a smoker, and I drink coffee religiously...it's no wonder why my teeth over time stain.
Crest White Strips did magical whitening wonders for my teeth...but if I didn't keep up daily with the strips, over time the white bright smile faded. The strips are expensive! I can't afford to whiten with them.
I was recently given 10 viles of Go Smile. I had no idea what the hell Go Smile was, or how to even use it.
Go Smile comes in small glass viles. When I first got a look at them, I wondered how on earth they worked. Before trying to figure it out on my own I of course googled Go Smile. What I discovered was relatively interesting.
It turns out these viles were actually called Go Smile Advanced Formula B1. It's basically tooth whitening on the go.
To use the viles you simply slide the glass vile from its protective thick cardboard casing, and flip it. On the flipped side should be a white application brush. After you have it flipped, you then squeeze the cardboard until you feel the glass break.
To be honest I was nervous about this. I have always hated glass viles that you have to break open, because I have cut myself numerous times trying to pop open stink bombs when I was a kid.
Go Smile though was clean, and easy to pop open. I was expecting glass shards to pierce my eyeballs or something. The pop though was easy.
After popping the glass vile you are then to squeeze down on it a bit to allow the liquid to saturate the brush. Once the brush is saturated you simply rub them on your teeth one by one.
I was shocked because I was visibly watching my teeth become whiter as I worked on them. I was seeing brighter whiter results the very first time I used Go Smile. I could not believe it!
Taste:
The taste of Go Smile is a very strong mint, and it actually burned the first few minutes as I applied. The burning sensation went away right away though, and only effected me for a few moments. Thank God, because at one point my gums did feel like they were on fire.
After the burning sensation was gone, all that was left was a minty flavoring which was actually pretty good. Most teeth whitening systems have a rancid taste, or use gunky funky gels. Go Smile is liquid, and it is safe to swallow.
You are to use all of the liquid in the vile and then you are done. When you are done do not eat, or brush your teeth for 10 minutes or more.
My overall results the first time using Go Smile was amazing. My teeth were whiter, and my breath was left minty fresh. I was amazed at how easy this whitening system was to use. No messes, no fuss, and no discomfort after long term use (my teeth used to ache after using Crest White Strips at times).
I am at day 3 and my teeth are probably as white as they can get.
Where To Purchase:
You can pick up an entire Go Smile kit for $89.00 at www.gosmile.com. At the site you can also watch an instructional video which will show how to use Go Smile B1 Formula.
Recommendation:
Highly recommended.
-You are to use Go Smile twice daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment