Sunday, July 27, 2014

International Delight Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla: Review

The first coffee creamer I had ever tried from International Delight was French Vanilla. A flavor that the company sells year round.
Trying International Delights French Vanilla was like opening Pandora's Box. After my taste buds got a kick of what coffee is supposed to taste like, I was hooked from that day forward. I had a quest; I wanted to try them all. Good for International Delight, bad for my wallet; seeing how one 32 once bottle comes to $4.99 at my local grocery store.
You can also pick this same flavor up in a smaller bottle. I however, will, and always will recommend the larger bottle because it lasts a hell of a lot longer, and is a better value.
The first time I tried French Vanilla creamer was at my local deli. I was preparing my usual morning cup of coffee when I looked over and noticed they had flavored cream. Interesting. Usually they just had a carton of milk and some sugar packets on the counter. Cool...upper class!
I poured in a decent amount of the cream into my cup; took a sip, and smiled. Adding International Delight to my cup of coffee not only added a mild new vanilla flavor, but it also transformed my bland (regular milk) cup of coffee, into a creamy dreamy morning treat.
Who would of thought that a frigging creamer could turn coffee into a delicacy!?
Overall:
International Delight, French Vanilla is a mild flavor that I can add to my cup of coffee every morning without getting sick of it.
It's a flavor that you can use a lot of or a little of. If you like your coffee strong, you can add a small dribble of French Vanilla to your coffee to lighten it up a tad, while giving the coffee a creamy and silky texture.
Adding a lot will add more flavor without overpowering the coffee, or making it too sugary to stomach.
When I use International Delight French Vanilla I do not have to add sugar. Adding sugar could actually ruin the cup. For me, French Vanilla can be used as a sugar and a creamer. Skip the sugar, skip a heart attack.
I'm hooked!
Ever since introducing myself to the company, and this particular flavor, coffee has been something to look forward to in the morning. Coffee for me used to be a way to wake up, and I never really loved it. After French Vanilla though, waking up is actually an enjoyable experience that I look forward to.
I recommend International Delight French Vanilla to everyone, and anyone who is sick of bland coffee. Adding International Delight adds a heart beat to your cup of coffee. It's definitely worth a try.
Where To Find:
Any grocery store, down the dary isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment