Sunday, July 27, 2014

International Delight Coffee Creamer, Chocolate Caramel: Review

I'm focusing my attention on coffee today, because I'm in the mood for a huge 24 ouncer right about now. Exuuuse me while I go and brew myself a pot right now. I will need it to get through this review. Yawn!
Okay...I'm back.
I just got done brewing up a package of McDonald's coffee. Yes, I'm one of the lucky ones who gets coffee from McDonald's for free. Momma Dukes works there, so I request free 'samples' on a constant.
In my coffee I added a teaspoon or so of one of my favorite coffee creamers. I have a lot of favorites, but seeing how I just used this particular flavor cream, I may as well tell you about it right?
It's made by International Delight; one of my favorite creamer companies besides Coffee-Mate. The flavor is new; they just added it to their inventory. Tee-hee!
It's Chocolate Caramel, and I bought it because I was in the beginning process of having my monthly...so I yearned for chocolate to subside the sweet tooth that kept eating at my brain.
International Delight, Chocolate Caramel smells like heaven. The first time I popped the top I was greeted with a smell that reminded me of chocolate milk...only the chocolate milk had some warm caramel swirled inside. It smells like...chocolate caramel. There is no other way to put it.
How Does It Taste?
In my coffee I only add about a teaspoon (sometimes more depending on my cup size, and need for energy). It truly makes my coffee creamy and as delicious as a flavored coffee could be. It is a bit difficult to note the taste of chocolate, because mainly I only taste the caramel. Only on occasion will I get a very subtle after taste of chocolate.
Although the chocolate taste is light, and the caramel flavor more detectable, it still makes for one hell of a good creamer for your coffee. It turns an ordinary cup of coffee into a morning or afternoon delight. It truly is delish.
Oh and hey, did I mention tat it is made with Hershey's Chocolate? (Only you can't taste it very much).
Overall:
International Delight, Chocolate Caramel is addicting. A creamer flavor that anyone will enjoy, chocolate and caramel lovers alike will enjoy this one. In my opinion it's totally worth the $4.99 I paid for it. Chocolate Caramel has been added to my long list of 'deliciously approved creamers'.
Where To Buy:
You can find Chocolate Caramel down the dairy isle in your local super market. It comes in a 32 once monster bottle.
International Delight Chocolate Caramel is here to stay, it's not a limited edition flavor...it is now 100% part of the International Delight family, and it is not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment