Sunday, July 27, 2014

Movie Review: I Know Who Killed Me, Starring Lindsay Lohan

Even though I am not a fan of Lindsay Lohan herself... I am a fan of her acting. I like the roles she scoops up, as they (in the past) have always been clean, family friendly, and fun. 
 
When I saw her giant mug on the cover of a new flick called I Know Who Killed Me at my local Blockbuster, I of course was interested, yet at the same time hesitant after seeing her ruin her wholesome image in Georgia Rule.

After reading the back of the description to the movie it seemed like it could be another 'I'm ruining my image' flick...or a really good horror flick.

I Know Who Killed Me, was actually...both.

I loved the movie. I thought the story was excellent, and it kept me on my toes...at the same time though there were definitely a few scenes that involved Lindsay Lohans ass, that I could of done without. I mean Lindsay is a beautiful girl, but the nasty sex scenes and the use of the F word could of been deleted. Also seeing Skeltor get her freak on was sort of stomach turning. Sex scenes are supposed to be a turn on...not an 'oh my god look at the nasty bony back on Lindsay,' moment.

The Story:
 
There is this chick...this wholesome wonderful perfect chick named Aubrey who is played by Lindsay Lohan. However this perfectly awesome chick goes missing. She is kidnapped by some psycho killer who enjoys removing limbs from his victim.

Just when you think she is going to die, she turns up on the side of the road practically dead. This girl though believes she is Dakota...and not the perfect chick Aubrey that everyone keeps calling her. Dakota is Aubrey's complete opposite. She is the bad girl version of Aubrey. (Yawn...what's with Lindsay trying to take on bad girl roles!?)
 
You basically watch as this girl who is now calling herself Aubrey struggles to get those around her to believe she is in fact Dakota, and not this Aubrey chick they had mistaken her for.

During the movie you are tricked into thinking that Dakota is Aubrey, only she is suffering from amnesia...then you find out it could be her multiple personality...but then you ...

Well I can't ruin it; but I will say this. The movie was actually pretty good...even with the lame ass sex/sexy scenes that took place, and Lindsay's poor attempts at being a naughty bad ass girl.

I Know Who Killed Me, is overall a psychological thriller with a cool twist at the end. I swear we've seen a familiar ending like this involving Lindsay in another one of her earlier flicks.

Although her acting sort of sucked at times (and the film jumped around a tad, which left me confused at points), I Know Who Killed Me is still worth a rent in my opinion.

It's a good movie for those who enjoy a neat psychological thriller/mystery.

I Know Who Killed Me is also a must have for those who have (for some sick reason) wanted to see Lindsay's freckly a-hole and boobies jiggle around as she attempts to pull off something called 'sexy' while pole dancing.

I Know Who Killed me has nakedness, foul mouthness, and dirtyness... kids should not be allowed to watch this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment