Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review of Coffee-Mate Creamer: Coconut Creme

Out of every coffee creamer I have ever slugged down my throat in my time, nothing can even compare to this particular flavor from Coffee-Mate. That delicious creamy, ooey gooey, bottle of yummy goodness.
The flavor is Coconut Creme, and I first got my taste buds on this delicious flavor about 2 weeks ago. I was well aware of Coconut Creme weeks prior, but the flavor was always sold out every time I went looking for it. I knew it must of been good; damn good to always be sold out.
Appearance:
Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme comes in a standard plastic bottle, with Coffee-Mates regular light blue label. The pop up cap is red with an easy to use spout. The creamer is sort of easy to miss because there are no pictures of coconuts on it.
Coconut Creme comes in a small 16 ounce bottle, or you can pick it up in a large 32 ounce bottle. I'd recommend the larger bottle, because it will go fast if you buy the smaller one.
My Use:
When it finally was available I scooped it up like it was some sort of elusive creature. I could not wait to get home and plop some of this cream into my coffee.
My cousin swears that Dunkin' Donuts Coconut Coffee is thee best, in thee world. I figured that Dunkin Donuts was most likely using Coffee-Mate. I could now brew up some of my own coconut flavored coffee, and go back and brag.
At home I brewed myself a pot of coffee, and popped open the top on the Coconut Creme Creamer. The smell hit me first.
It reminded me of a coconut tropical paradise. A dream vacation that I had never been on; coffee that Hawaiian locals would drink every morning. It smelled like...relaxation. It smelled good...really good.
I poured in a fair amount of the cream (to my preferences of course...everyone differs). I then took my first sip of a tropical vacation in a cup. It was absolutely delicious. It was a light mild hint of coconut with a silky creamy texture that warmed my soul. The perfect combination of the taste of my coffee, and coconut.
Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme had me at the first sip. I was hooked, and have been hooked ever since.
Overall:
Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme is by far my favorite creamer from Coffee-Mate. It's light, and adds the perfect hint of coconut flavoring, without overpowering my coffees natural flavor. A winner in my book.
-You can pick Coconut Creme up at any local supermarket, down the dairy isle (that is, if it is actually in stock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment