Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review of Scotch Tape Dispenser with Magic Tape, Black High Heel with Rhinestones

Having an ever growing collection of high heels, people begin to notice and it is nice when people notice and remember your likes or dislikes. This was basically how I acquired a Scotch Tape Dispenser With Magic Tape, Black High Heel With Rhinestones. My friend took note that my shoe collection was beyond what most have, and she decided to do something nice for me while out restocking for our office's supplies.

Instead of the usual tape dispenser I had on my desk, I could now bring some of my flair right into the office. What is interesting about this particular dispenser, is that it is of course unique, but in the office when it is not busy it allows you to kill some time.

Besides the black high heel dispenser, the kit included rhinestone stickers for me to decorate the shoe to my liking. I would have liked to have seen more rhinestones in the set, but you can't complain when you are given something this cool for free.

After decorating the dispenser, I then had to figure out how to get the tape into it. This was a bit tricky and took a few minutes to figure out.

Once I had the tape in, I then added the included plastic disc to the heel, which keeps the heel balanced on your desk.

All in all, it looks gorgeous on my desk, and rakes in the compliments. While the heel looks beautiful and compliment fetching, it definitely does not come without issues.

The first being, it's functionality, which is nearly non-existent. The heel must be picked up in order to remove tape from it. The dispenser is so light that you cannot just pull a piece of tape off and use it. You must hold it, which wouldn't be such a big deal if the rhinestones did not so easily pop off in your hand while holding it.

Overall:
 
The Scotch Tape Dispenser With Magic Tape, Black High Heel With Rhinestones, has literally become a lightweight brick on my desk, which has become useless to me as far as use goes. Overall it is eye candy for visitors, and nothing more.

Now if you love shoes, and heels the way I do, you wouldn't mind so much as it does look really cool if you plan on not using it or touching it. However for those looking for a dispenser to actually be functional, this one would not be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment